Thorne Research: Vitamin A (90 Capsules)
Vitamin A by Thorne Research is an essential vitamin for healthy vision, cellular development, and to support immune function.
- 25,000 IU vitamin A palmitate per capsule
- vitamin A plays an essential role in eye health, particularly for night vision
- vitamin A supports healthy bone growth and skin health
- vitamin A is an essential nutrient for maintaining a healthy immune system
Vitamin A is essential for a healthy immune system. It promotes a healthy GI mucosal barrier and supports the normal function of white blood cells, including neutrophils, macrophages, and natural killer cells.
Only 3 left in stock
Vitamin A deficiency can be the result of poor food choices and depletion of vitamin A in processed foods. Vitamin A is vital for:
- Eye health, particularly for night vision.
- Healthy skin
- Healthy bone growth
- Promotes normal cellular differentiation and growth.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide