The B vitamin niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is one form of vitamin B3 and acts as an antioxidant. Additional Benefits:
- Inhibits free radical formation
- Promotes pancreatic beta-cell regeneration.
- Stimulate GABA (an inhibitory neurotransmitter) receptors without binding to the receptor sites, thus creating a sedative-like effect.
- High amounts of niacinamide have been documented as being beneficial in protecting joint cartilage cells.
- Niacinamide has also been used in support of several dermatological conditions.
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 500 mg. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule.