Testosterone For Life by Abragam Morgentaler, M.D.
From a Harvard doctor and a leading expert on testosterone–the groundbreaking book that shows you how to raise your testosterone levels–and live your life to the fullest. Better sex. Increased vitality. More muscle. Improved health. Greater mental agility. These are just a few of the life-enhancing benefits that men with low levels of testosterone can experience when they increase their testosterone level.
If you’ve noticed a decrease in your sex drive; experienced erectile dysfunction; or felt tired, depressed, and unmotivated, this authoritative, up-to-date guide from an expert at Harvard Medical School will help you determine if you have low testosterone–a surprisingly common but frequently undiagnosed condition among middle-aged men. Learn how to:
- Recognize the symptoms of low testosterone
- Diagnose the problem with simple tests
- Find the treatment that’s right for you
- Explore options your doctor might not know about
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and obesity
Only 1 left in stock