Sleep Deeply: Effective Techniques & Natural Remedies
There is little worse than staring at the ceiling while everyone else is asleep. Approximately 60 million Americans (both men and women) suffer from insomnia and other sleep disorders. You may have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, only to wake in the morning feeling fatigued, irritable and unable to concentrate. Your circadian rhythms—the body’s own clock that regulates wake and sleep cycles—can be disrupted by a host of issues, including perimenopause and menopause, testosterone depletion, thyroid imbalance, and anxiety. Sleep disorders can cause weight gain, low libido, depression, and more.
At The Hall Center, we take a Mindful Medical approach to your health and use leading-edge natural supplements to restore your ability to sleep soundly. Mindful Medicine combines a scientifically researched approach with holistic, naturopathic medicine to analyze the root cause of sleeplessness. Instead of addictive pharmaceuticals, we get the root cause of your sleep problems with a thorough evaluation and personalized course of care designed by our team of medical doctors, naturopaths and mind-body experts. With their help, you’ll be on your way to a slumber that will give you more energy, improved health, and a better overall outlook on life. Our professional and friendly staff will make you feel welcome and get you on your path to wellness.
Within in this program you will receive the following services:
- (2) Sessions with our Naturopathic doctors
- Emotional consult with an integrated practitioner
- Sleep Kit supplements
- Digital guided sleep meditationConsciousness Portal session using light, music and vibration to reset brain wave patterning for better sleep
- Wellbe wearable bracelet to monitor and interrupt stress (important underlying cause of
many sleep disorders.)
- Hormonal assessment to identify and treat hormonal causes of insomnia