Gluten Free Avocado Turkey Toast Recipe: Protein Rich & Easy to make
Avocado toast has become all the rage lately and rightfully so. It’s healthy, easy to prepare, and uses standard ingredients that are almost always in the fridge. We’ve added a little twist to this traditional breakfast dish by using gluten free bread and adding sliced turkey for increased protein. This dish provides a balanced snack to start the day and is packed with healthy fats, protein, fiber and potassium. It’s quick, easy, and is much healthier than the typical breakfast. Our Gluten Free Avocado Turkey Toast is a great combination of healthy fats and protein and delivers long lasting energy that keeps you full for longer.
The ingredients are simple:
- 1 slice Gluten Free Bread
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1-2 Slices Organic Turkey Breast
- 1/4 Lime
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch Salt
In comparison to the average American breakfast which is loaded with refined sugar, processed carbohydrates and artificial flavors and preservatives, this simple and quick recipe will keep you sharp and feeling full until lunch time. It’s such an easy dish to make that it will soon become a recipe you can rely on even when you need to get out the door quickly.
To make Gluten Free Avocado Turkey Toast follow these simple steps:
- Toast gluten free bread
- Cut sliced turkey into quarters and place it on top of toast. This will make assembling the toast much easier and cleaner.
- Thinly slice 1/4 avocado and spread it out on top of the turkey slices.
- Drizzle lime on top of the avocado.
- Pinch lime and cayenne pepper to your liking.
- Enjoy your new favorite breakfast 🙂