Girl Talk, by Prudence Hall, MD
May 7 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A Presentation by Dr. Prudence Hall at the
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S SUMMIT
Phoenix ~ May 4-7 2017
~Dr. Hall speaks at 11:30AM on Sunday, May 7, 2017 ~
In this 90-minute talk, Prudence Hall, M.D.,
will be addressing three areas of concern
that intimately affect women.
– Book signing to follow –
- Secrets of staying radiant again and forever
- An easy quiz taken before the talk will help you identify which of your hormones are declining. Dr. Hall will tell you how to fix them.
- Why bioidentical hormones are a girl’s best friend; much more than diamonds.
- Kick depression, weight gain, sleeplessness and exhaustion out of your life Fascinating stories from the patients of Dr. Hall.
- Learn the best and easiest way to stop dementia, heart attacks and diabetes in their tracks.
- Why 50% of people are walking around with low thyroid, and doctors refuse to treat it.
- The best stress buster ever encountered.
- How to keep your breasts beautiful and healthy your whole life
- Why do we care? And we do! Facts and stats about our breasts.
- Stop breast cancer now; 6 ways to immediately plummet your chance of getting breast cancer.
- How to detect breast cancer early and live longer than a woman who has never had breast cancer.
- Innovations in breast cancer diagnosis.
- Why Dr. Hall is not crazy about MRI’s for diagnosis.
- Women’s sexuality; women’s wisdom
In this final segment, Dr. Hall will discuss the potential for emotional growth in menopause and describe clients who have become full of life and joy through the process of waking up to their greater potential. She will also discuss women’s sexuality and how to maintain a vibrant and exciting libido, and why lovemaking is better in menopause than ever before.
- More and better orgasms—oxytocin, dream cream, estrogen, testosterone and DHEA.
- Stories of women finding unusual ways to express love.
- A newfound sense of our self.
- Identify and live your life purpose.
- Women are the light of the world.
- Wild hearted wisdom.
Details and Registration Information Here: https://celebrateyourlife.org/womans-summit/